When I woke this morning, I had no idea I would be signing up and starting my own blog. I wanted to be able to post to another blog, and in signing myself up, found myself on a trip through the "blog creation experience". I'm not complaining, it's obviously something I'm meant to do, because that's my belief system, that everything happens for a reason.
So I guess I need to take a good look at myself, take a look at where I am in my life, and decide what to put in this blog. Maybe I'm not cut out for this, I don't know. I'm a very private person, and because of certain experiences in my life, I'm especially guarded about the info I share. So maybe that's the reason for this coincidence. To teach me to think things through and share what is safe for me, and may be interesting to other people. Well we'll see. Oh boy, it's not like I have nothing else to do (ha ha).
Well, whomever reads this: I wish you a peaceful, productive, low stress day, with happiness for you and the people you care about. Have a nice day.

No comments:
Post a Comment