Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 11, 2010

Due Date Movie Trailer 2 Official (HD)



My other half, Steve saw this trailer on TV and was hysterical laughing. Always needing a good laugh, I spent at least 1/2 hour on the web to find this trailer (which is the old official trailer - there is a new official trailer) I watched - it was funny, but not funny enough to cause that reaction in Steve, which happ...ens rarely. Not ready to give up and suggest Steve go to therapy more often, I watched it a second time. It was freakin hysterical. My apologies to Steve. Please watch the You Tube trailer at least TWICE. Hopefully, you'll be looking forward to seeing this movie as we are.
http://Twitter.com/ClevverMovies - Follow Us! Due Date hits theaters on November 5th, 2010. Cast: Zach Galifianakis, Robert Downey Jr., Michelle Monaghan, Juliette Lewis, Jamie Foxx, RZA, Alan Arkin, Matt Walsh Peter Highman (Robert Downey Jr.) is an expectant first-time father whose wife's...

1 comment:

Pamela Ayres said...

This trailer is really good - better than the one on TV rightnow! We just saw the hangover - so funny - I bet this will be Hilarious.